All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarthe Jocelyn s ability to present important-to-learn concepts to the very young has garnered accolades from around the world. Ones and Twos is her first book collaboration with her nineteen-year-old art student daughter, Nell, and, together, they explore numeracy, sorting, and pairing. Each brightly illustrated page invites children to identify familiar objects ranging from kites to socks, from one nest to the two birds sitting in it. Ones and Twos gives little toddlers and their caregivers much to discuss and to enjoy together, and it introduces an exciting new creative team.
- Author BiographyToronto-born MARTHE JOCELYN is the award-winning author and illustrator of over twenty books. Her picture book Hannah s Collections was short-listed for the Governor General s Literary Award for Illustration. Her novel Mable Riley won the inaugural TD Canadian Children s Literature Award. Marthe Jocelyn is the 2009 recipient of the prestigious Vicky Metcalfe Award for her body of work. NELL JOCELYN is the daughter of award-winning author and illustrator Marthe Jocelyn, and she is currently a student at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. She is the recipient of the Visual Arts and the Photography Prizes from Young Arts New York one of only two students in the country to win in two categories. Jocelyn has also worked as an assistant teacher at the Arts Alive summer camp in Stratford, Ontario.
- Author(s)Marthe Jocelyn,Nell Jocelyn
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.