All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIs time as linear as it seems to be? How far has techlogy advanced without the public kwing about it? What are the true limits of consciousness? It has been a couple of months since Angela had her last pararmal experience. In fact, her life has become routine again-comfortable again-especially with the peace of her Grandmother Iana's presence. But little does she kw, when she opens her grandmother's Bible one fateful March morning, her life again will be thrown into amazing, enchanting, and dreadful disarray. Angela's visions are back, and they're taking her places she never dreamed she'd go. Murders, terrorism, and tampered spirituality are building up against her, and she'll need all the strength she can get from the love of her family and friends if she wants to get out alive-and perhaps even save the world in the process.
- Author BiographyRobin McClellan was born and raised in a small town outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Growing up in the world of science fiction and spirituality, at a young age he studied the Bible, meditation, lucid dreaming, self-hypnosis, and time travel. As Robin got older he turned his attention to the world of quantum physics, specifically subatomic particles and how they seem to co-exist with spirituality. Robin is a self-made musician, inventor, and an IT professional of over 30 years. Robin is a father, a son, a brother, and a lover of life. Robin is also the co-author of OneWay vol. 1 The Message. Ruth Marie Oakes Watson grew up surrounded by a loving family in central Pennsylvania. As she explored the world around her, she became enraptured by spirituality and philosophy, both of which have their foundation in love. In her writing, she wants to explore the themes common to all of us and to find the connection we all share. She is a giraffe-lover, a wannabe dragon-rider, a dreamer, a musician, and a wife.
- Author(s)Robin McClellan,Ruth Marie Oakes Watson
- PublisherSunbury Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunbury Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.