All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOnline, Blended and Distance Education in Schools provides students enrolled in Education Techlogy and Masters and PhD programs with expert opinions and insights on the practice and policy regarding K-12 distance, online and blended programs, including curriculum, instruction, techlogy and management aspects. It describe the status and trends of the field, provides illustrative program examples, explores the issues and challenges that programs face and highlights ongoing research in key areas related to program effectiveness. Topics discussed: * The current status of K-12 online, distance and blended learning in the U.S* Policy, funding, and management issues in relation to program implementation* Research on effective programs within governmental jurisdiction and various program types* Global case studies that represent the variety of ways programs are being successfully implemented* A synthesis of key findings and lessons learned, and local and global visions for the future K-12 distance and online learningThis text is highly appropriate for students enrolled in Educational Techlogy and Higher Education Administration Masters and PhD programs. The pedagogical features added throughout were created to enhance the text in a classroom setting.
- Author BiographyTom Clark is president of TA consulting. In this role, he has undertaken many successful evaluations for state and federal agencies, universities, school districts, museums, and for-profit and non-profit organisations. He led the evaluation of of a five-year, $9.1 million projects for online professional development and K-12 online learning funded through the U.S. Department of Education. He co-edited Virtual Schools: Planning for Success (2005) with Dr. Zane Berge, co-authored one of the first American books in the field, Distance Education: The Foundations of Effective Practice (1991), with Dr. Richard Verduin, and authored an early overview of K-12 online learning in the U.S., Virtual Schools: Status and Trends (2001).
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleOnline Learning and Distance Education
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael K. Barbour,Tom Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.