Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOnline Education Policy and Practice examines the past, present, and future of networked learning environments and the changing role of faculty within them. As digital techlogies in higher education increasingly enable blended classrooms, collaborative assignments, and wider student access, an understanding of the creation and ongoing developments of these platforms is needed more than ever. By investigating the history of online education, the rise and critique of MOOCs, the mainstreaming of social media, mobile devices, gaming in instruction, and more, this expansive book outlines a variety of potential scenarios likely to become realities in higher education over the next decade.
- Author BiographyAnthony G. Picciano is Professor and Executive Officer of the PhD Program in Urban Education at the City University of New York Graduate Center and Professor of Education Leadership at Hunter College, USA.
- Author(s)Anthony G. Picciano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.