All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description'E-learning is integral to on-site education institutions worldwide, and the rapid explosion of interest in the subject means that this timely, cutting-edge book will be an instant and indispensable resource. Among educators, the development of reusable learning objects made accessible via the internet is ever more important to teaching and learning. This book provides a comprehensive look at a state-of-the-art online education, and presents advice on the creation, adaptation and implementation of learning objects and metadata. Including articles written by some of the leading invators in the field, this book takes the reader through: * designing effective learning objects; * creating learning objects; * transforming existing content into reusable learning objects; * building a metadata management system. This book will be essential reference material for learning techlogists, course developers at learning institutions, postgraduate students, teachers and learners in the field of e-learning.'
- Author BiographyRory McGreal is Associate Vice President Research at Athabasca University, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 75 black & white line drawings
- Weight578 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRory McGreal
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.