All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the infinite rewards to continuously advancing techlogy is an increased ease and precision in organizational techniques. Online data collection and online instruments are vital ways to electronically measure and assess organizational areas relevant to management, leadership, and human research development.Online Instruments, Data Collection, and Electronic Measurements: Organizational Advancements aims to assist researchers in both understanding and utilizing online data collection by providing methodological kwledge related to online research, and by presenting information about the empirical quality, the availability, and the location of specific online instruments. This book provides a strong focus on organizational leadership instruments while combining them with practical and ethical issues associated with online data collection. Such a combination makes this a unique contribution to the field.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1206 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJason D. Baker,Mihai C. Bocarnea,Rodney A. Reynolds
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.