All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors kw they need to market their book online these days, but it can feel overwhelming. Now, on top of your day job, you're supposed to be building a digital empire? Ten minutes into Googling around for tips, and the To-Do List is so long, t even an army could get it all done. Feeling the pressure to do everything, some poor authors end up doing thing the pile just looks too big to shovel. President of one of the first firms to specialize in online book publicity, Fauzia Burke makes the job of online branding t only doable, but fun. She helps authors clarify their goals, sort through the many online options available, and decide what they must do (and what they can let go), when to do it, and how to get it done. By following her advice any author can develop a plan for conquering the Internet. Burke takes authors by their trembling hands and shows them this journey of a thousand miles can be accomplished step by step. And why is the journey worth it? Fauzia writes, Once you build your brand, one can take it away from you. View your digital brand strategy as a continuation of your book. It's a conversation about your book that builds your community one relationship at a time.
- Author BiographyFauzia Burke is the Founder and the President of FSB Associates, one of the first firms to specialize in digital branding and online publicity. Founded in 1995, FSB Associates has successfully launched more than 2,000 book publicity campaigns. Fauzia writes regularly for Huffington Post, MariaShriver.com and MindBodyGreen. She is often called upon by major media news outlets for her expertise, Fauzia is often a guest speaker for Book Expo America and has presented at New York University The Association of American Publishers, Digital Book World and The American Society of Journalists and Authors.
- Author(s)Fauzia Burke
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width55 mm
- Height86 mm
- Spine4 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.