All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
About this product
- DescriptionMany home inspectors struggle because they haven't mastered the one process that can virtually assure them of all the home inspection sales they can handle - lead generation! The old ways of getting new home inspection deals is a recipe for disaster. Customers are savvier w, and they like to conduct their own research and read reviews before hiring an inspector. A majority of the home inspection schools don't talk much about marketing - and many students come out with the false sense they'll be swamped with business. But when the telephones don't ring, and very little inquiries are coming in from the website, the realization quickly sinks in they'd better figure something out quickly. If you're a home inspector trying to figure out ways to bring in the business, this guide will help get you on the fast track to success! It's time to change and upgrade your marketing for the new digital age! This quick-start guide was created to help home inspectors master simple online marketing techniques that can bring in all the leads they need.
- Author BiographyCartess Ross is an expert in local online marketing and provides home inspection marketing services exclusively to home and commercial building inspectors. Cartess is a member of both the American Society of Home Inspectors, as well as the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. His home inspection marketing agency, Inspect Mania, reaches thousands of home inspectors in the United States, Canada and Australia.
- Author(s)Cartess Ross
- PublisherWebmedia Publishing
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWebmedia Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.