All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides research findings and practical information on online communication strategies in politics. Based on communication research and real-world political-campaign experience, the author examines how to use the Web and social media to create public visibility, build trust and consensus and boost political participation. It offers a useful guide for practitioners working in the political arena, as well as for those managing communication projects in institutions or companies.
- Author BiographyGianluca Giansante, PhD, is a researcher, political consultant, and digital strategist. He works as a communication consultant for large companies, institutions and political organisations. He teaches Online Political Communication at the Luiss School of Government, Italy's top Political Science university. Giansante has been Head of Digital Strategies and Public Relations for the Region of Lazio, in Rome. He also served as an advisor on communication to the Italian Government, Undersecretary for Institutional Communication.
- Author(s)Gianluca Giansante
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/05/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.