All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAuto dealers are quickly learning how to sell vehicles faster and with higher gross profits by improving their online merchandising. Written for owners and GMs, Dennis Galbraith reveals why merchandising is selling. He uncovers the processes, metrics, and management needed to achieve sales success with online vehicle listings.
- Author BiographyDennis Galbraith leads Research and Business Intelligence for Dealers at DrivingSales. He is the author of Sales Integration and holds an MBA from the University of Southern California. Through DrivingSales, Dennis delivers research services to dealers and their vendors and oversees the firm's dealer data tool, DrivingSales.com. He has owned two successful companies serving dealers and vendors, Dennis Galbraith Marketing Services and Revenue Guru. Through the 1990's he taught marketing at the graduate and undergraduate level for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Dennis ran the automotive internet division of J.D. Power and Associates until 2006, then managed over $300,000,000 in advertising products as Cars.com's Vice President of Advertising Products and Training. Dennis taught marketing for NADA Academy and is a frequent speaker at industry events. Dennis and his editorial partner, Lindsey Auguste, can be read regularly on DrivingSales.com.
- Author(s)Dennis Galbraith
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Renno
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.