All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce uPUN a new New England farm, the cows refuse to let the other farm animals mooooove into the barn. ONLY COWS ALLOWED! But the hens, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, and geese aren't about to let those bossy cows get their way. The first-time farmer doesn't side with the cows either. Animal after animal after animal moves into the barn. But when the farmer throws an all-night barn party to celebrate his new farm, the cows leave without uddering a word. Where will they finally find some peace and quiet?
- Author(s)Lynn Plourde
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width240 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Harrison Reed
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.