Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionOne of my earliest recollections regarding logic was when I was 7 years old and sharing a family meal. I was asked to pass the knife please, which I did. It was pointed out to me that I had done this with the blade pointed at the recipient. My response was that if I had pointed it the other way, I could have cut myself. This logic left the adults baffled and was often quoted subsequently in conversations. This was my constant obsession, to understand life and how everything works and indeed the purpose and meaning of life, but I took care to write in a light hearted and humourous way as is in my nature. I like to provoke controversy and challenges.. These stimulating and intellectual thought processes have captivated my imagination all my adult life.I could never settle down to any one thing. I had about 25 different occupations during my life and currently my job as a taxi driver provides me the opportunity to hopefully stimulate interest among my passengers about my thinking and writing. I am hoping to generate interest in my book with articles such as 'My Slow Motion Bicycle', 'The Human Dramatic Society', 'The Great Sleep Mystery', 'Random Sex' and 'Jesus on the 22A Bus'. I would say that the contents of this book represents more that 1% of everything I have ever written. Nevertheless I did t refer to any of my previous writing to produce this book. I simply sat down and began composing it from scratch.
- Author BiographyI hope to be successful with this my very first book. I have always been totally fascinated by life in general and pestered adults continually for answers to questions. From the age of 12, I always carried a notebook with me in my pocket and I have a collection of many such notebooks. The idea that I was actually a writer did not occur to me until relatively recent times.
- Author(s)John Lundberg
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.