All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo profane, illuminating, humorously tragic days in the life of an anymous, young man in the city. Growing up in the suburbs, he hung with the freaks and the geeks. Now older, he's on his own in an urban, pre-programmed society in which the poorest among us are still ten times wealthier than hundreds of millions of people on the other side of the globe. Guided by a tormented mentor more than twice his age, a young woman he clumsily alienates and the substitute for need which we call desire, the young man learns more than he cares to in the 48 hours we're allowed to follow him. History, religion, myth and American pop culture provide the foundation for this raucous, controversial new vel.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1966, Robert Mitchell has lived in the Pacifc Northwest almost all his life. He and his wife and their two sons live in Washington State. Only Shot At A Good Tombstone is his first novel.
- Author(s)Robert R Mitchell
- Date of Publication03/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.