Only Three Questions That Still Count: Investing by Knowing What Others Don't by Lara Hoffmans, Kenneth L. Fisher, Jennifer Chou (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.59+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionKen Fisher explains what the competition doesn't kw From investment expert and long-time Forbes columnist Ken Fisher comes the Second Edition of The Only Three Questions That Count. Most investors kw the only way to consistently beat the markets is by kwing things others don't. But how can investors consistently find unique information in an increasingly interconnected world? In this book, Ken Fisher shows investors how they can find more usable information and improve their investing success rate by answering just three questions. Packed with more than 100 visuals and practical advice, The Only Three Questions That Count is an entertaining and educational guide to the markets. But it also provides a useable framework investors can use w and for the rest of their investing careers. * CNBC's Mad Money host and money manager James J. Cramer says the book may be the single best thing you could do this year to make yourself a better investor * Steve Forbes says, Investors will find this brilliant book an eye-opening, capital-gains producing experience The key to improving investing results is daring to challenge yourself and whatever you believe to be true, and Ken Fisher explains how in his own inimitable style.
- Author BiographyKen Fisher is best known for his prestigious Portfolio Strategy column in Forbes magazine, where his over 27-year tenure of high-profile calls makes him the fourth longest-running columnist in Forbes's 90-plus year history. He is the founder, Chairman and CEO of Fisher Investments, an independent money management firm managing tens of billions for individuals and institutions globally. Fisher is ranked #263 on the 2011 Forbes 400 list of richest Americans and #736 on the 2011 Forbes Global Billionaire list. In 2010, Investment Advisor magazine named him among the 30 most influential individuals of the last three decades. Fisher has authored numerous professional and scholarly articles, including the award-winning Cognitive Biases in Market Forecasting. He has also published eight previous books, including bestsellers The Only Three Questions That Count, The Ten Roads to Riches, How to Smell a Rat, Debunkery and Markets Never Forget (But People Do), all published by Wiley. Fisher has been published, interviewed and/or written about in many major American, British and German finance or business periodicals. He has a weekly column in Focus Money, Germany's leading weekly finance and business magazine. Lara Hoffmans is a content manager at Fisher Investments, managing editor of MarketMinder.com, a regular contributor to Forbes.com and coauthor of the bestsellers The Only Three Questions That Count, The Ten Roads to Riches, How to Smell a Rat, Debunkery and Markets Never Forget (But People Do). Jennifer Chou graduated from the University of California with a BS in finance. She was a research analyst of global capital markets and macroeconomics at Fisher Investments.
- Author(s)Jennifer Chou,Kenneth L. Fisher,Lara Hoffmans
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.