All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIreland, home of legendary poets and storytellers, has been wracked by bloody, sectarian violence over the last quarter century. Bombs and guns are the primary negotiation tools used by Catholic and Protestant extremists in the conflict surrounding the sovereignty of Northern Ireland, the six counties kwn as Ulster. Only Wounded centers on the hopes and despairs of everyday life during these new Troubles. New York Times bestselling author Patrick Taylor traces an intricate narrative path through Ulster, detailing sensitive, unbiased portraits of the ordinary and t so ordinary people caught in the partisan brutality of Northern Ireland.
- Author BiographyPATRICK TAYLOR, M.D., was born and raised in Bangor County Down in Northern Ireland. He is the New York Times bestselling author of the Irish Country series that began with An Irish Country Doctor. Dr. Taylor is a distinguished medical researcher, offshore sailor, model-boat builder, and father of two grown children. He now lives on Saltspring Island, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Patrick Taylor
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.