All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in 1931, this new installment in the Wiley Investment Classics series offers a well-written historical and anecdotal account of the volatile stock market of the 1920s. It traces the rise of post World War I prosperity up to the crash of 1929 before a colorful backdrop that includes Al Capone, Prohibition, the first radio, and the rise and fall of the skirt length.
- Author BiographyFREDERICK LEWIS ALLEN was a noted author and historian whose other widely acclaimed works include Since Yesterday: The Nineteen Thirties in America and Great Pierpont Morgan.
- Author(s)Frederick Lewis Allen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Investment Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.