Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy this collection of Ontario's pararmal history by best-selling Ghost Stories author Barbara Smith. You'll find tales from Timmons, Prescott, Ganaque, Mississauga, Gravenhurst, Toronto, Almonte, Kleinburg, Perth, Crosshill, Richmond, Whitby, Haliburton, Smith Falls, Kitchener, Amherstburg, Brockville, Clarendon, Thornhill, Richmond, Peterborough, Ingersoll, Elliot Lake, Windsor, Carleton Place, Dundurn Castle, London's Grand Theatre, Baldoon, Canada's Hockey Hall of Fame, Algonquin Park and more.
- Author BiographyBarbara Smith is a great collector of folklore and has successfully combined it with her other passion, writing. A bestselling author of more then 20 books, she has a deep interest in social history and loves historical research so much that shed rather research than eat. She has taught creative writing courses at the university and college level and is a charismatic public speaker often appearing on radio and television. Barbara and her husband Bob currently live in Sydney, BC.
- Author(s)Barbara Smith
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication16/10/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Content NoteBlack and white photographs
- Weight242 g
- Width55 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.