Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe best of Ontario's ghost towns by the writer whose ghost-town books have sold over 150,000 copies. Ron Brown... must kw more about Ontario's towns, past and present, than anyone else. - Community Voices Ontario's Ghost Town Heritage features the most interesting or ghostly destinations from Ron Brown's earlier volumes, all with updated information and images, along with newly discovered ghost towns. In all, it includes 80 accessible locations throughout Ontario. As international travel becomes more difficult, there is a renewed interest in exploring our own backyard. Ontario historian Ron Brown visits vestiges of once-thriving towns and villages. Some still maintain small resident populations, while others exist only as abandoned buildings and foundation ruins. All have in common that they are ghosts of their former greatness and that their images evoke their lost legacies. Sketch maps by the author guide the reader within each geographic region.
- Author BiographyRon Brown has written over a dozen books on Ontario's ghost towns and roadside attractions (both natural and unnatural). He is a frequent contributor to CBC Radio, and his travel articles have appeared in numerous North American newspapers and magazines. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Ron Brown
- PublisherBoston Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoston Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.