All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOntology-based Application Integration introduces UI-level (User Interface Level) application integration and discusses current problems which can be remedied by using ontologies. It shows a vel approach for applying ontologies in system integration. While ontologies have been used for integration of IT systems on the database and on the business logic layer, integration on the user interface layer is a vel field of research. This book also discusses how end users, t only developers, can benefit from semantic techlogies. Ontology-based Application Integration presents the development of a software framework including a detailed ontology about user interfaces and interactions. This includes a running case study of a real world integrated emergency management system. The last section of this book discusses useful features that can be built on top of the framework for improving the user experience with future integrated information systems. Ontology-based Application Integration is designed as a reference book for practitioners and researchers who understand and work with the principles of applying semantic web techlogies to a software engineering problem. This book will also make an excellent reference or secondary text book for advanced-level students concentrating on computer science.
- Author(s)Heiko Paulheim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.