All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents methods and techniques to study oogenesis in a broad range of organisms, from plants to mammals. Oogenesis: Methods and Protocols guides readers through protocols on models of developmental biology, oogenesis in plants, worms, fruit flies, mosquitos, butterflies, starfish, zebrafish, frog, chicken and mouse. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Oogenesis: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1457
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 27 colour tables, biography
- Weight739 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIoannis Nezis
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.