All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrench women seem to have a special knack for life's most important things--food, love, raising children. And in matters of beauty and style, they appear to be at an unfair advantage. But the good news is that everything French women kw can be learned. . .. French women are t born more attractive than anyone else. They simply learn at a very young age how to feel beautiful, confident, and sexy, inside and out. It's an allure that outlasts youth--in fact, some of France's most celebrated women are femmes d'un certain age. Experience only makes them more irresistible. Growing up, Jamie Cat Callan had a French grand-mere to instruct her on style, grooming, and genuinely liking her reflection in the mirror. Now she shares that wisdom along with advice from other French women on fragrance, image consulting, makeup, and more, and shows you how to: Discover the power of perfumeFind mentors who will help hone your personal styleBegin at the ends--hands, feet, and hairChoose lingerie that makes you feel magnifiqueGet an internal makeover and urish your soulEmbrace your age gracefully and gorgeously Bid au revoir to Botox, fad diets, and agonizing over every imperfection, and say hello to the truly timeless beauty that comes with making the most of your own unique je-ne-sais-quoi. Praise for Jamie Cat Callan's Bonjour, Happiness With warmth and sincerity, Callan shares that most precious of French life lessons--the art of saying 'eugh.' --Elizabeth Bard, author of Lunch in Paris Clever, insightful. . .provides immediate happiness. Voila! --Karen Karbo, author of The Gospel According to Coco Chanel
- Author BiographyJamie Cat Callan grew up under the tutelage of her French grandmother, who taught her the secrets of French women's success with men. She has also traveled to France many times, lived in France, and interviewed numerous French women. She has published books on the subjects of relationships and writing, and has been featured in the Modern Love column in the New York Times, as well as Best American Erotica, The Missouri Review, and Story and American Letters & Commentary. She currently teaches writing at Wesleyan University Graduate Liberal Studies Program. She and her husband live in Cape Cod, Massachusettes.
- Author(s)Jamie Cat Callan
- PublisherCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/07/2014
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.