All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionA warm and friendly book showing that you don't have to be perfect to be loved! The simple text shows some childhood 'disasters' as a result of clumsiness, naughtiness or wilfulness. This gently raises the idea of saying sorry and forgiveness, and is designed to reassure young children that they are loved even when things go wrong. Bold colour illustrations featuring familiar scenes from a child's day will capture the attention of young readers and listeners, showing the gentle 'message' of the story.
- Author BiographyPENNIE KIDD was the author of several children's books. including Sleepy Jesus and Hugs for Lion. She was married and lived in Canterbury. ROSALIND BEARDSHAW has illustrated the award-winning Fran's Flower (Kate Greenaway Award) and more than half a dozen other picture story books, including Does Anybody Love Me? from Lion Publishing. She says that her inspiration comes from colour, pattern and children.
- Author(s)Pennie Kidd
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/08/2004
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Out-of-print date15/11/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width227 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosalind Beardshaw
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.