Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionMartha's decided friends are stupid. Especially if they're anything like Colette and Chloe. She never wants ather friend. Ever. But it's the first day of the summer holidays, and there's t that much to do...until she spots a strange little furry creature who leads her to Opal Moonbaby. Opal's been sent down from her planet on a mission: to work out what on earth people are (and my goodness - people are strange) and to make a friend.
- Author BiographyMaudie Smith began her career as an actor. She spent years perching on scenery in the back of a van, while touring with a small-scale theatre company. In children's theatre, she played well-known characters such as Piglet and the Snow Queen. She co-devised many of the plays in which she performed and has written lyrics for musicals, cabaret and a libretto. She recently graduated from Bath Spa University with an MA in Writing for Young People. Maudie lives in a village near Bath with her screenwriter husband, two daughters, two cats, two chickens and far too many stick insects.) Her website is www.maudiesmith.co.uk and you can follow her on Twitter @MaudieSmith.
- Author(s)Maudie Smith
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOpal Moonbaby
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date05/02/2016
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.