All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople from around the world travel to Coober Pedy, Australia, with hopes of getting rich. This town is full of valuable stones called 'opals'. Some opals are worth millions, but they are extremely hard to find. What influences the value of an opal? What does it take to find them?
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library: Level 5
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byRob Waring
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.