All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a sampling of Patricia Sanders soul filled poetry. It reflects her journey inward as she becomes more intimate with herself, others and life itself through the art of poetry. Her soulful poetry is verses on love, life and our spiritual nature. A dance with the soul is reflected in this book.
- Author BiographyPatricia Sanders was born in southern California where she also grew up. She has been meditating 20 years in groups and alone. She is a reiki master and has completed a course in Cross Cultural Perspectives in Feminine Psychology. She has been writing poetry since the age of 12. Poetry is a form of journaling for her that has brought her a an intimacy with her own spirit. She believes that as we love another we are really learning to love ourselves.
- Author(s)Patricia Sanders
- Date of Publication14/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.