All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book offers a step-by-step approach for drummers of all styles to learn and apply the concept of open-handed playing on the modern drumset. Based on concepts developed by teaching great Jim Chapin and fusion legend Billy Cobham, Open-Handed Playing t only outlines all the benefits of avoiding the crossing of hands when playing the drumset, but provides an incredibly detailed, complete and approachable method for learning this technique. There is a wealth of ideas and exercises that offer students inspiration to develop their own approaches and applications. Tom Morgan, Percussive Notes
- Author(s)Claus Hessler,Dom Famularo
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight431 g
- Width226 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAlfred Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.