All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpen Source Applications Springer Book Series Editor: Ernesto Damiani, University of Milan, Italy http://sesar.dti.unimi.it/ossbook/ A new overall interdisciplinary framework called i learning integrates managerial organization and techlogy aspects also kwn as techlogy enhanced learning . Open Networked i Learning : Models and Cases of Next-Gen Learning begins its investigation with the important changes that have recently occurred within the management, techlogy and society fields. Social and cultural aspects of society that influence the dynamics and the styles of the learning processes are presented as well. The last section of this edited volume focuses on possible future scenarios of the learning processes by describing the main models, processes, tools, techlogies, and involved organizations. Open Networked i Learning : Models and Cases of Next-Gen Learning is suitable for advanced under- and graduate level students and professors concentrating on computer science, engineering and business management as a secondary text or reference book. Professionals and researchers who work in the related industry of techlogy enhanced learning will find this book useful as well.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAntonella Poce,Gianluca Elia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.