All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $29.85Free postage
- AU $31.36Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionApache Open Office is the leading open-source office software suite. It features word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics and databases. It is available for all major operating systems. Open Office has the ability to automate features using recorded and manually created macros, created using a number of different programming languages. This book concentrates on one of those languages OpenOffice.org Basic. This book starts by giving an overview of the language and its structure, before detailing the various commands and functions that are available in OpenOffice.org Basic.
- Author BiographyProfessor James Steinberg is a Professor of Applied Computing, lecturing on programming in a number of current and historical programming languages. Professor Steinberg also acts in a consultancy role for a number of software development companies, advising on the implementation of corporate systems. Professor Steinberg is an avid proponent of the Open Source movement and regularly lectures on the benefits of the Open Source paradigm. Professor Steinberg is married with two children.
- Author(s)Prof James Steinberg
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.