All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume is designed to discuss important issues around open access to data and software in academic and commercial archaeology, as well as to summarise both the current state of theoretical engagement, and techlogical development in the field of open-archaeology.
- Author BiographyAndrew. T. Wilson, University of Liverpool Ben Edwards, Manchester Metropolitan University
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Open
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 13 schw.-w. u. 16 farb. Abb., 1 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight491 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAndrew T. Wilson,Ben Edwards
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.