All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpen source software has emerged as a major field of scientific inquiry across a number of disciplines. When the concept of open source began to gain mindshare in the global business community, decision makers faced a challenge: to convert hype and potential into sustainable profit and viable business models. This volume addresses this challenge through presenting some of the newest, extensively peer-reviewed research in the area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 234
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byA. Sillitti,B. Fitzgerald,Joseph Feller,Walt Scacchi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.