All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom minibombo, the invative team behind The White Book and Black Cat, White Cat, comes a wickedly funny, interactive lift-the flap book featuring lots of cute caged animals who just want to be set free ...and you, the reader, have the keys! Will you help open their doors, please? But, remember, if you can't see a keyhole ...do t lift the flap! (Seriously ...it's t a good idea!) You want a teensy-tiny peek inside? Well, don't say we didn't warn you! Perfectly paced, and with very few words, this stylish velty book - with its rather tasty twist - is sure to delight the very youngest of readers.
- Author BiographySilvia Borando graduated from the Politecnico di Milano with a degree in Communication Design and works as a visual designer for Studio TIWI, where she loves to explore her great passion for colour. She also heads up (and creates bright, bold books for) minibombo - an Italian children's publishing house dedicated to creating young, innovative and graphic picture books. She lives between Trecate and Reggio Emilia in Italy, and her favourite animal is a hedgehog. Readers can visit www.minibombo.com for lots of fun activities and ideas for imaginative play inspired by minibombo stories. Lorenzo Clerici wanted to be a palaeontologist as a child so that he could discover all there was to know about dinosaurs. As a grown-up, he creates videos and animations for Studio TIWI and is Silvia Borando's right-hand man in the running of minibombo. He lives between Cesate and Reggio Emilia in Italy, and is known as Dudi to all his friends.
- Author(s)Lorenzo Clerici,Silvia Borando
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMinibombo
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight141 g
- Width209 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Silvia Borando,Lorenzo Clerici
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.