All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationBased on true events, OPEN WATER follows an American couple, Daniel and Susan, (Daniel Travis and Blanchard Ryan) on an island holiday. Upon arrival at their hotel, we learn that Daniel and Susan's relationship is under strain from their workaholic lifestyles, and they need a vacation even more than they realized. The next morning, the loving and rested couple, certified scuba divers, board a local dive boat for an underwater tour of the reef. The boat is crowded with other vacationers, and due to a series of innocent miscommunications and a distracted crew, the couple is, after only 40 minutes or so underwater, accidentally left behind. What follows is the story of their ordeal: cold, alone and miles from land, the couple is adrift in shark-infested waters. While shining a light on how we often take our comfortable lives and our relationships for granted, OPEN WATER reminds us of the fragility and vulnerability of modern man in relation to the vast and indiscriminate power of nature.
- TitleOpen Water
- Product Release Date01/12/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2003
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsBlanchard Ryan,Daniel Travis,Estelle Lau,Saul Stein
- DirectorsChris Kentis
- Rating InfoLow Level Coarse Language,Nudity
- Run Time80 minutes
- Primary GenreThriller
- Sub GenreTrue Story
- Video FormatPAL
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $55.71
- AU $47.09Trending at AU $93.11
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $57.21
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $74.61
- AU $68.95Trending at AU $75.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.