Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks into the possibility of opening a home based business making beautiful 3D picture frames. 3D picture frames are uniquely designed, picture frames with various forms of embellishments used to create a work of art, that displays photos beautifully. It's a glimpse into the options involved, whether it is to be at a hobby level, a home business, or regular brick and mortar store. It delves into the aspect of creating your own unique embellished picture frames, designing your projects, and even marketing your finished product. The main focus is upon the creative aspect of this type of business. There are many reasons why people seek a home based business, and it highlights some of those reasons and benefits. It is outside the intended scope of this book to delve much into taxes, incorporation, obtaining startup capital, getting legal or accounting advice, market research, and creating a business plan, as each of these subjects can be extensive and are books unto themselves. There are however, resources listed to help point readers in the right direction to gather more data of the above topics, before proceeding. Due diligence is needed when considering any business to start up. If you're looking for a possible home based business, this is a good read to consider this avenue.
- Author BiographyBorn in the lush and beautiful state of Washington, author Amber Richards has always been surrounded by inspiration. She has been writing and creating for as long as she can remember and today still calls the Pacific Northwest home. Amber's books span a multitude of topics, but all have one thing in common. Her love of nature, children and family are the basis of each, and her passion is apparent on every page. Most recently she has added watercolor artist to her catalogue of talents, and needs only to gaze out her window for daily motivation. When Amber isn't breathing life into a new book or painting, she is surrounded by a loving family. She is the proud mother of two children and enjoys every moment she spends with her five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Amber Richards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.