All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionHow many times have you invited your family and friends to go to church with you only to have them refuse? To make matters worse, they give you poor excuses as to why they cant (or will t) go to church with you. What you may find interesting is that many of these same people, who constantly refuse your requests to go to church, have the following characteristics: Claim to be spiritual Love to talk about God and faith with you privately So why, then, is it so hard to get these people to go to church? They believe in God and enjoy talking about God and faith, yet they refuse to go to the very place where God is the major topic of discussion. The Bible teaches that God intends for all believers to be part of a church family and be in mission together. OPEN the DOOR will help you understand why your friends have t moved into a community with other believers. Plus, OPEN the DOOR will give you five simple steps that you can do to get these same friends studying the Bible each week and becoming witnesses for Christ within their communities. OPEN the DOOR will give you a strategy to help you reach your friends and family for Christ. This strategy advocates a style of church community that is found in the New Testament whose time has come back around; a unique style of church that you can do yourself! Reading OPEN the DOOR will challenge the way you think about church and the Christian community, and may open up opportunities for you to serve Christ in ways you never imagined.
- Author BiographyTim Steele is the founding and lead pastor of Cross Waves Church, and is passionate about people becoming more like Christ. He developed the simple strategy for Cross Waves Church in an attempt to make it easier for people to focus their energy on relationships with Christ and each other. Tim's background is diverse; he has been a pastor, church planter, author, sales trainer, stockbroker, market researcher and national award winning business owner. Tim received a BA in Biblical Studies from Welch College. He also received a Masters of Theology and a Masters of Divinity from Liberty University. He and his wife Terri have two adult children and one granddaughter.
- Author(s)Professor Timothy Steele
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.