All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIt is incredibly easy to forget the combination to padlocks on your own tool shed, gym locker or anywhere else these common locks are found. This handy, -frills guide teaches you one thing and one thing only: how to open a padlock whose combination is forgotten, lost or garbled. Dissatisfied with existing books on padlock manipulation whose shortcomings caused a lot of useless and time-consuming effort, author Carl Black devised this foolproof system that allows quick entry into all combination padlocks without any guesswork or tools. He explains the tricks of the trade with clear instructions and illustrations and includes troubleshooting tips for difficult locks. Apply this simple method and determine the combination of any padlock in minutes.
- Author BiographyCarl Black is a security officer and served in the U.S. Army for three years. After a lifelong fascination with locks and lock manipulation, he decided to pass on the sure-fire techniques he has developed.
- Author(s)Carl Black
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.