All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWHAT EXACTLY ARE HALLUCINATIONS? ARE THEY ACTUALLY DOORS TO ANOTHER REALITY? Anthony Peake thinks so. In this stunning new book Peake takes the work of Aldous Huxley and updates it using the latest information from such seemingly unrelated fields as quantum mechanics, neurochemistry and consciousness studies. This work follows on from Peake's groundbreaking books The Out-of-Body Experience and The Infinite Mindfield.
- Author BiographyAnthony Peake is rapidly developing a reputation for being one of the world's most original thinkers in the study of altered states of consciousness. His work focuses on finding scientifically based answers to the great mysteries of human consciousness.
- Author(s)Anthony Peake
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Weight368 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.