All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionGod speaks to us through nature and the people we meet any time of the day or night. We just have to open our eyes to see more clearly what he wants us to learn. The author shares her personal experience with receiving messages in the most unusual ways and invites you to reflect on these messages as they relate to your life. This is a collection of reflections she has shared in her community and has w compiled as requested by many people within her community. The book is meant to encourage you to be aware of the God's presence in your life, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Author BiographyTammy Koenecke has a Bachelors degree in nursing and a Masters degree in Servant Leadership. She is a Parish Nurse in her congregation and a Spiritual Care Coordinator at Reedsburg Area Medical Center, in Reedsburg, WI. She enjoys her family, hiking, skiing and sitting silently in God's presence. She maintains that God has written these reflections and she simply did the typing!
- Author(s)Masl Tammy Koenecke Rn,Tammy Koenecke Rn Masl
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.