All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRafe is a rmal teenager from Boulder, Colorado. He plays soccer. He's won skiing prizes. He likes to write. And, oh yeah, he's gay. He's been out since 8th grade, and he isn't teased, and he goes to other high schools and talks about tolerance and stuff. And while that's important, all Rafe really wants is to just be a regular guy. Not that GAY guy. To have it be a part of who he is, but t the headline, every single time. So when he transfers to an all-boys' boarding school in New England, he decides to keep his sexuality a secret -- t so much going back in the closet as starting over with a clean slate. But then he sees a classmate breaking down. He meets a teacher who challenges him to write his story. And most of all, he falls in love with Ben... who doesn't even kw that love is possible. This witty, smart, coming-out-again story will appeal to gay and straight kids alike as they watch Rafe navigate being different, fitting in, and what it means to be himself.
- Author BiographyBill Konigsberg is the author of Openly Straight, which won the SCBWI Sid Fleischman Award for Humor and was named to the YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults list; The Porcupine of Truth, which won the Stonewall Book Award and was named a Booklist Editors' Choice selection; and Out of the Pocket, which won the Lambda Literary Award. Bill lives in Chandler, Arizona, with his husband, Chuck. Please visit him online at billkonigsberg.com and @billkonigsberg.
- Author(s)Bill Konigsberg
- PublisherArthur A. Levine Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArthur A. Levine Books
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.