Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you take Verdi's advice on how to write an opera? What happened to Caruso in the San Francisco earthquake? There are tales both funny and informative in this delightful collection - a 'must' for all opera fans.
- Author BiographyEthan Mordden has taught at Yale University and is the author of numerous books, including The American Theatre, A Guide to Orchestral Music, Broadway Babies, Opera in the Twentieth Century, and A Guide to Opera Recordings.
- Author(s)Ethan Mordden
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/1989
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.