All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionOpera Mediagraphy lists operas released as motion pictures, both as theatrical feature films on 35mm film and educational films on 16mm film and videorecordings, including the VHS videotape format and optical video laser disc, though restricted to those that have been released in the United States in the American television standard video called NTSC (National Television Standards Committee). In addition to all possible information available concerning each opera, citations to reviews are included from over twenty-two sources ranging from opera journals to video review periodicals to general publications. Each review is given a rating based on the mediagrapher's reading and interpretation of the reviewer's intent. This scholarly listing will be of interest to academic and public libraries as well as to individual opera fans.
- Author BiographySHARON G. ALMQUIST is Head of the Media Library at the University of North Texas. She is author of Sound Recordings and the Library (1987) and Music at the University of Buffalo: The Baird Years, which appeared in American Music(1992). She is a reviewer for Video Rating Guide For Libraries.
- Author(s)Sharon G. Almquist
- Date of Publication26/10/1993
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleMusic Reference Collection
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 40.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.