All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat really happens in the operating theatre of a hospital? Dr. Paul Whang, anaesthetist, reveals all the facts, from operating room superstitions, the characteristics of a good surgeon and the patients that doctors fear. Operating Room Confidential shares these insider's truths with the reader - the strange, quirky, hidden rhythms and routines that occur inside and around the operating theatre. There are few books that give as much in-depth insider kwledge of this medical sanctum and Operating Room Confidential is insightful, funny and truly revealing.
- Author BiographyPaul Whang, MD, is an anesthesiologist and a hospital consultant. A graduate of the University of Toronto, where he won the Thomas-Kendrick Gold Medal in pharmacology, and of the McMaster Medical School, he has been in practice for more than 15 years. He lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Paul Whang
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight265 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.