All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEight year-old Alex has a fight with her best friend, Zach, who says he can longer be her friend. Why? Because her parents 'aren't married'. Operation Marriage looks at the humorous and heart-warming actions of Alex and her younger brother, Nicky, to convince their parents to get married. Based on a true story and beautifully illustrated, this is a splendid and touching story. Although this is a children's book, the content makes a serious point about the struggle for equality, with the final uplifting message being one of hope.
- Author BiographyCynthia Chin-Lee is the author of A Is for the Americas, A Is for Asia, Akira to Zoltan, and Amelia to Zora. She lives in Palo Alto, California. Lea Lyon is an award-winning children's book illustrator, a painting teacher, and a portrait artist. She is the illustrator of Keep Your Ear on the Ball, The Miracle Jar, Playing War, and Say Something. She lives in Richmond, California.
- Author(s)Cynthia Chin-Lee
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Note1
- Weight322 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lea Lyon
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.