All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe capture of a working Enigma coding machine from the sinking U110 in May 1941, the pursuit of the battleship Bismarck later the same month, and the reason why British naval cryptographers won stole a march - when their own naval code had been cracked by the other side.
- Author BiographyDavid Boyle is the author of a number of books about history, the future and new ideas in policy and economics. He is a journalist and a former independent reviewer for the HM Treasury and Cabinet Office.
- Author(s)David Boyle
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.