All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth African adventure in Lauren St John's bestselling THE WHITE GIRAFFE series. When Sawubona's white rhis are attacked, the poachers leave behind a terrified calf. Devastated but determined to help, Martine and Ben agree to take the rhi baby to a sanctuary near the Golden Gate Highlands National Park. But the sanctuary is hiding a precious secret - one that must be guarded from the poachers at all costs. When the secret gets out, Martine and Ben find themselves in the fight of their lives to save one of the rarest animals on earth. But who can they trust? A magical and heartwarming adventure about saving endangered species.
- Author BiographyLauren St John is the author of several books on sports and music, as well as the award-winning children's series THE WHITE GIRAFFE, the BLUE PETER BOOK AWARD-winning LAURA MARLIN series and THE ONE DOLLAR HORSE trilogy. Her first adult novel, THE OBITUARY WRITER, was published in 2013. Visit Lauren's website at www.laurenstjohn.com, like her Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Lauren-St-John/120957211278399 and follow her on Twitter @laurenstjohn David Dean studied illustration at Manchester Metropolitan University and has been working as an illustrator since 1999. He has to date created covers for nearly 40 books including Lauren St. John's THE WHITE GIRAFFE and DOLPHIN SONG (both Orion), as well as many other illustrations for books, magazines, CDs, posters and advertisements. He lives (with his cat) in Cheshire.
- Author(s)Lauren St. John
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWhite Giraffe Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books
- Weight182 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Dean
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.