All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date overview of the last 40 years of ocean wave modelling. It emphasizes the development of ocean wave analysis and prediction procedures and their utility for real-time operations, as well as other applications. The book synthesizes the results of a number of recent research reports including a wave model comparison study initiated by the author. It concludes with a brief discussion of future development as it relates to satellite remote sensing and wave model initialization. This book will be useful to those involved with ocean wave modelling, marine forecasters, coastal engineers, and offshore techlogists. It can be used to teach an advanced-level course in ocean wave modelling and marine meteorology.
- Author(s)Madhav L. Khandekar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight367 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.