All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive global environment, it takes more than the pursuit of operational excellence for a business to succeed. If you want to maximize your potential, improve your productivity, and increase your profits--for the long haul--you need to engage your people who offer the best ideas, sharpest insights, and smartest solutions available. In other words, you need to empower your employees.This practical guide from an experienced leader in Operational Management fuses traditional operational tactics with the popular growing field of employee empowerment. This unique, integrated approach has proven to be the best method for surviving in the toughest of markets--and beating the competition at their own game.With Operational Empowerment, you can: * Build a continuous improvement community that works for everyone* Help your employees connect with a powerful shared vision* Tranform your culture and drive invation from within* Repeat and sustain peak performance and productivity* Transition from thinking to doing* Focus on what your customers and employees really want* Tap into the greatest resource you will ever have: your peopleInstead of looking for inspiration in other businesses' best practices, author Shawn Casemore urges you to seek ideas and solutions internally--by engaging your own employees and challenging them to consistently introduce improvements that make their jobs easier, and your organization more productive. You'll learn how to implement a structured approach to performance and productivity that disrupts the silo mentality, drives invation, encourages collaboration, and empowers employees--to reach even higher levels of operational excellence. Along the way, you'll find illuminating case studies of the world's most empowering employers, from Black & Decker and PepsiCo to McDonald's and Amazon. And you'll discover proven strategies to turn simple human connections into company-wide initiatives that will inspire every employee to be the best they can possibly be.More than any other management guide, Operational Empowerment shows forward-thinking leaders how to build a continuous improvement community that thrives on personal engagement--and survives on commitment and automy.
- Author BiographyShawn Casemore has spent nearly two decades in leadership roles in Operations, Business Improvement and Supply Chain Management with Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging, N.C.R. and Bruce Power. He is currently the President and Founder of Casemore and Co Inc.
- Author(s)Shawn Casemore
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight487 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.