All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOperations Management: An Integrated Approach provides an account of the systems, processes, people and techlogy that determine an organisation's strategy and success. With contributions from leading experts internationally, the text takes a comprehensive, comparative, and best-practice approach and applies this specifically to the Asia-Pacific region. Rigorous in scholarship yet eminently accessible in style, Operations Management is replete with pedagogical features - figures and tables, discussion exercises, 'Learnings from the Internet', and a diversity of long and short case studies from around the world. Students are taken on a seamless journey from the fundamentals of operations management, through to the multiple approaches, the various invations, challenges and risks, and ultimately to models of sustainability and evaluative tools and techniques. The text effectively prepares future managers across every sector of the ecomy to lead, organise, plan and control a set of resources, in pursuit of identified goals. The book will be supported by an extensive companion website featuring PowerPoint slides for each chapter, sample answers, teaching tes and figures/images for presentations.
- Author BiographyDanny Samson is a Professor of Management at the University of Melbourne. Prakash Singh is a Senior Lecturer of Management at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Danny Samson,Prakash J. Singh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.