All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwn for its comprehensive approach, this text shows operations managers how to analyse processes, ensure quality, create value, and manage the flow of information, products and services. The seventh edition offers an extensive collection of exercises and solved problems to reinforce key concepts. An increased emphasis is placed on supply chain management and services. New information is presented on the environment and green management, and techlogy type OM topics as it applies to production, control, the supply chain, and global operations. All chapter opening cases and in-text example boxes have also been revised or replaced. This new content better prepares operations managers for the issues they'll experience in the field.
- Author BiographyBERNARD W. TAYLOR III is the Pamplin Professor of Management Science and Head of the Department of Business Information Technology in the Pamplin College of Business at Virginal Polytechnic Institute and State University. He received a Ph.D. and an M.B.A. from the University of Georgia and a B.I.E. from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is the author of the book Introduction to Management Science (10th ed.) and co-author of Management Science (4th ed.). Dr. Taylor has published over 80 articles in such journals as Operations Research, Management Science, Decision Sciences, IIE Transactions, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Computers and Operations Research, Omega, and the International Journal of Production Research, among others. Roberta S. Russell is a Professor of Business Information Technology in the Pamplin College of Business at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. She received a Ph.D. from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, an M.B.A. from Old Dominion University, and a B.S. degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Dr. Russell's primary research and teaching interests are in the areas of operations and supply chain management, service operations, scheduling, and quality. She has been published in Decision Sciences, IIE Transactions, International Journal of Production Research, Journal of Operations Management, IEEE Transactions, Annals of Operations Research, Computers and Operations Research, and others.
- Author(s)Bernard W. Taylor,Roberta S. Russell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1725 g
- Width223 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.