All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a fast track route to mastering the management of operations and techlogy. It covers the key areas of operations and techlogy, from operating systems and managing resources to quality and environmental awareness. It contains examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Egg, Nissan, easyJet, Ford, British Airways and Nestle, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including W Edwards Deming, Joseph Juran, Kaoru Ishikawa, Philip Crosby, Tom Peters and Charles Handy. It also includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide.
- Author BiographyGeorge Green was as a manager at British Rail from 1973 to 1986, much of the time in Operations Management. Since then, he has run his own training consultancy, specializing in people and operations management.
- Author(s)George Green
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.