Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDovan Research Library and the US Armor Research Library are w part of the Maneuver Center of Excellence Libraries Virtual Library program. For the past few years, both libraries have processed large parts of their historical collections of student papers, post newspapers, documents, yearbooks, and other materials to be digitized. The collections represent the intellectual talent of research and education that soldiers receive from the faculty, historians, and staff of the US Army Infantry School and US Army Armor School and its divisions. This collection contains personal experience papers and mographs describing combat operations, campaigns, and battle tactics from various wars and years in US history following World War II. Some titles in this collection include: Hollow Charge in Military Use, Ten Days of Armored Exploitation, and Individual Tank-Infantry Communications. This publication is one of the documents in this US Armor School Student Papers collection.
- Author(s)Steve F Phillips
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.